Singapore

09 March 2011

Diane's Garden

I have a new HD video camera. To try it out, I shot some footage in our garden, well, Diane's garden to be precise. 



Press anywhere on the picture to start movie
About the camera:
I have always had Sony video cameras in the past (still got 2) but all of them had to be repaired at one stage or another, which is always a hassle and costs money, so I did a lot of research and have found that Canon technology has now surpassed Sony both in colour and performance so this time I have bought a Canon top of the range camcorder. See how I like it. So far so good.

2 comments:

  1. Bill, don't know if it is my computer but the film kept pausing to load, so was very stop/start so did detract somewhat. I am pleased you are pleased with your new toy. Have lotsa fun with it. AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to preview comment for it to be published. AJ

    ReplyDelete

Please click here to post your comments